Are you an experienced all-round test specialist with an ambition to execute our vision on testing and bring our test team to the next level? Have you already coached people before as a foreman / team lead and are you now ready for the next step? We see this role as pivotal in realising our ambitions as a fast-growing business. Making this the perfect vacancy for the right dynamic and ambitious Test Manager.
IG&H is transforming leading companies across the Health, Retail and Finance sectors.
Together with our world-class technology partners, we help our clients move forward and stay relevant. With insightful advice, great design and unrivalled digital platforms. Our exceptional results come from successfully aligning people, business and technology.
With over 300 talented colleagues on board, people who genuinely embrace change and challenges, we’ve created a unique high-daring, high-caring culture. Attracting extraordinary people and inspiring them to push the boundaries for themselves and our clients.
So what does that mean for you?
On the one hand, if this vacancy is right for you, then this is a great place to work with happy employees and clients (NPS > 60). On the other, we’re hitting double-digit growth and have our sights firmly set on continued international expansion.
We’re still just embarking on this exciting adventure. Why not be part of it.
With the right tools and the right people next to you we can make this a switch for the better: Join us as a strategic Test Manager in one of our offices (Lisboa, Porto, Coimbra or Évora).
This vacancy is for a Test Manager who has an important role in realizing end to end transformations for our clients.
What you’ll do as our Test Manager
Our company focuses on realizing end to end transformations and setting up innovative business platforms for our Finance, Retail and Health clients. This E2E transformation requires a solid test approach that encompasses various test types. Responsibilities include:
• Strengthen our Low Code Testing proposition and propagate our vision on Quality Engineering IG&H wide
• Bring our vision on Low Code Application Quality Assurance, model-based engineering and Model Based Testing (MBT) to the next level.
• Create value for our clients through our unique MBT approach
• Managing the overall solution quality process by organizing all tests that need to be planned, designed and executed applied to the different client environments in scope
• Collaborate with teams and parties involved in in the entire ecosystem to be verified and validated
• Writing overall test plans, building good relationships with our stakeholders (consisting of third party test partners), and performing tests on our outsystems platform
• Managing a team of testers to assess Solution Quality and support delivery timelines to be met
• Delivering a valuable contribution to our test proposition by really being involved in all parts of the quality engineering process, including test automation
• As a person you’ll take the lead by connecting the team members and propagate our test vision. You are a steady and flexible person, capable of bringing our Quality Engineering Vision to the next level.
What you bring
What we offer you
Our four stage recruitment process
Based on your cv and cover letter we would like to contact you for a first phone screening and/or invite you for an orientational meeting
In the first interview you will meet one or two IG&H colleagues. Here we will have a deeper look into your experience, qualifications and fit for the role. You will also be presented with one or more issues, to see how you would handle them.
In the second interview you will meet one or two other IG&H partners.
Here we look at what makes you unique.
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role.