Do you like managing campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment? Do you work for a marketing agency and are you curious about the client-side? Or just looking to try yourself at a company where you can really make the difference? Then you might be our next online marketeer. IG&H is the best kept secret in the consultancy world and as our online marketeer you will play a crucial role in supporting IG&H become the best digital transformation firm in 3 years’ time.
IG&H helps healthcare, retail and finance organisations execute on their digital transformation in an accelerated way, by leveraging proven low code technologies since 1988. As a result, we have been helping companies stay relevant to the changing needs of their customers and keep winning from their competitors.
We combine the best of each world, from strategy consulting, functional consulting and technology vendors, which makes us unique on the market. Why? Because we can combine unmatched sector expertise with technology. Strategy is important, and the real success is in the execution. IG&H makes it happen through aligning people, business and technology. Hence our motto: Make Strategy Work.
With over 300 talented colleagues, people who genuinely embrace change and challenges, we’ve created a unique high-daring, high-caring culture. We attract extraordinary people and inspire them to push the boundaries for themselves and for our clients.
As a result, we are ‘Great Place To Work’ certified since 2016 and our highly satisfied clients rate us with 56 NPS (against an industry average of 36 NPS).
Besides its satisfied, happy employees and clients, IG&H is also a solid company, hitting double-digit growth with an ambition for international expansion.
What you’ll do as our Online Marketeer:
As our online marketeer you will become part of our marketing team, that consists of the content marketeer, designer and the digital marketing manager. You will be responsible for qualitative lead generation via paid advertising. Your main KPI is SQL. This means that you will also nurture the leads you capture.
What you will do:
- You will translate business needs into campaign objectives and media mix. You will set up, run and optimize campaigns to reach the campaign objectives.
- Pre-qualify incoming leads to MQL (marketing qualified leads) and nurture them further to SQL (sales qualified leads)
- You will create messages based on where prospects are in the funnel (awareness-consideration-conversion).
- You have a marketing automation system (Pardot) at hand, that will enable you to nurture leads, track and analyse campaign performance, see the conversion attribution and measure the ROI of your activities.
- You will advise on CRO to convert website traffic.
- You will work closely with the content marketeer, the designer and the digital marketing manager to achieve results.
What you bring
What we offer you
Our four stage recruitment process
Based on your cv and cover letter we would like to contact you for a first phone screening and/or invite you for an orientational meeting
In the first interview you will meet your hiring manager and a Talent recruiter. Here we will have a deeper look into your qualifications, personality and fit for the role.
During the second interview you will meet another colleague and one of our partners, who will look at what makes you unique.
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role.