Are you a senior Functional Software Consultant with domain knowledge of Pension, Insurance & Banking, Health or Retail sector? Are you able to bridge the gap between business and IT and experienced in taking the lead in designing new software applications? Then we need you! We see this role as pivotal in realising our ambitions as a fast-growing leader in digital transformations.
IG&H is transforming leading companies across the Health, Retail and Finance sectors.
Together with our world-class technology partners, we help our clients move forward and stay relevant. With insightful advice, great design and unrivalled digital platforms. Our exceptional results come from successfully aligning people, business and technology.
With over 300 talented colleagues on board, people who genuinely embrace change and challenges, we’ve created a unique high-daring, high-caring culture. Attracting extraordinary people and inspiring them to push the boundaries for themselves and our clients.
So what does that mean for you?
On the one hand, if this vacancy is right for you, then this is a great place to work with happy employees and clients (NPS > 60). On the other, we’re hitting double-digit growth and have our sights firmly set on continued international expansion.
We’re still just embarking on this exciting adventure. Why not be part of it.
Functional Software Consultant
This vacancy is for a Functional Software Consultant who has an important role in realizing end to end transformations for our clients. We are looking for a person who is capable in aligning business and IT and is able to take the lead in designing new functionality in co-creation with our developers.
What you’ll do as our Functional Software Consultant:
Understanding the business domain (market, propositions, products & services, processes & organisation) and design solutions that matches the strategy of IG&H:
• Together with the Business Architect(s) define the business concepts and services that are the base for our solutions
• Derive patterns and make sure our designs have a solid foundation to build upon, with properly defined applications and modules
• Experienced in designing functionality, processes, conceptual & logical data model and interfaces
• Co-create designs together with your BE colleagues and our IT developers, , adapting and documenting designs
• Training and counselling other designers within the team to make sure designs meet expectations
• Help designers to translate the designs into user stories – ready to test & build
• Being able to propagate our vision and propositions, more specific on the area of Domain Driven Design
• You will take the lead in designing solutions from a Business perspective. You are a steady and flexible person that can design patterns and help to bring our end-to-end delivery strategy to the next level.
What you bring
What we offer you
Our four stage recruitment process
Based on your cv and cover letter we would like to contact you for a first phone screening and/or invite you for an orientational meeting
In the first interview you will meet one or two IG&H colleagues. Here we will have a deeper look into your experience, qualifications and fit for the role. You will also be presented with one or more issues, to see how you would handle them.
In the second interview you will meet one or two other IG&H partners.
Here we look at what makes you unique.
We make an offer to the candidate we feel is the best fit for the role.
Does this role appeal to you?
To learn more, please contact Jesse Albus on email@example.com. He can provide more information and discuss the Functional Software Consultant role further.
We want our employees to reflect the diversity of society. We work together with a remarkable mix of talents, personalities and cultures. IG&H is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability or age. We care about individuality, but most importantly, we share the pride of our collective achievements and a Great Place to Work.