Do you want to gain experience within healthcare consultancy during your studies? And discover whether consultancy is the right fit? We offer an internship within the domain of digital patient journey.
As an intern you will have the opportunity to experience the consultancy profession during your studies. For this internship we are looking for a student who has affinity with the digital patient journey in hospitals. You analyze the adoption of digital services and solutions among patients and healthcare staff (i.e. nurses) and perform a market analysis.
Over the course of the project, you will collaborate within a team to collect and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop valuable recommendations.
What will you learn from this experience?
What’s special about joining IG&H is that everybody will do their best to help you in any way they can. Which also means helping you with your personal development, by setting goals and making sure you progress. During your internship you and your IG&H mentor look at your personal and professional development. In addition to your internship assignment, you also participate in our Consultant Development Program. This development program consists of training courses, inspiration sessions and social activities.
Among many other things, you’ll learn to:
• Structure ambiguous problems and make a roadmap on how to solve these problems
• Use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to get a good understanding of the company’s situation
• Making sure solutions work out in real life, not just on a whiteboard
• Present information in a way that’s new and understandable for everyone involved
• Become a great communicator